Club MYX Gets a Shock on New Years Eve

Literally. With all of the complex wiring, USB cables, power and audio connections, we got tangled up on Monday. We ended up frying a total of 4TB (yes, terrabytes) of hard drive space and shocking myself as well wit hthe full 120v power supply. Only a few of the staff members and one or two customers  knew what happened.

 

Also the 2 minutes of silence was a small hint. I’m quite proud to recover, re-install the OS and continue the show and not lose a single request in the process, all in under 14 minutes. We have a lot of work to do to restore the massive amount of data we lost, including financial data, completed work and more but should be back to normal in a week or two.


Leave a Reply

Recent Comments